Saturday, June 7, 2008

Skunk!

YUCK! A skunk got into the house last night when everyone was asleep. I woke up around 3:00 because Jaxon was crying as the smell just hit me! I was looking all over the upstairs trying to figure out what that smell was. The whole house just reaks of skunk... It wasn't until I went into the laundry room this morning (the smell was extremely overpowering in there) and I could see skunk "spray" all over the refrigerator, washer/dryer, and a little on the wall. So it was pretty disgusting. I cleaned the refrigerator off as best as I could with what I could find and then Norma has been cleaning it all day. She's been putting every possible cleaner on there that we can find and going to all the pet stores trying to find something to get rid of the horrible smell. I don't think the dogs got directly sprayed...but they definitely rubbed against it or something. I think I have that smell stuck in my nose and smell it everywhere I go, the smell is just clinging to everything! So as you can see it's been a interesting day!

No comments: