Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another day...

Nothing super exciting happening today. Doogie and Jayde are at their coach-pitch game, I stayed home with the two little guys and Doug took Ryann with them. I don't think the little bug boy is feeling too good. He was fine this morning, but by the afternoon he was just fussy and felt like he was running a fever. He pretty much just slept or sat in my lap all afternoon, a sure sign that he isn't feeling good since this boy does not like to sit still for an instant! He doesn't have his usual hearty appetite either and I just noticed him really tugging at his ear. So I will be calling the doctor's office in the morning to get him in. He's already had one ear infection, I hope he doesn't follow in his brother and sister's footsteps (Jayde, Ryann and Jaxon) and have to have tubes as well!

No comments: