Wednesday, June 18, 2008

He Walked!!

Another fun day for us! We spent alot of time outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather.
We had a picnic lunch in the front yard and played some games, then later this afternoon we enjoyed the pool! We gave Ryann another chance, and she didn't have any accidents while swimming...though she still hasn't been using the potty for me. I just don't know what to do with her. Doug and I are wondering if there might be something else going on, so I'm going to talk to the doctor about that when we take her in next month.

As you see in the title...the little man started walking! He took about 6-7 steps for me this afternoon and he's done it a couple other times this evening. So we'll see if he doesn't start just taking off now! 'Course he still gets to where he is going faster by crawling than walking so we'll see if this walking starts catching on!`

No comments: