Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there! We had our usual busy one! We started off my cleaning out the suburban (and believe me it needed it!) We scrubed and washed the inside...I still need to shampoo the carpets from all of those spills, but it does look a heck of alot better inside. Then we need to wash the outside! I'm hoping to get around to that this week, since the weather is supposed to stay pretty warm. And it will give the kids something to do and keep them cool!

After we cleaned out the car, we had lunch and went swimming for the rest of the afternoon. Doogie and Jayde are really becoming the swimmers! Ryann unfortunately had to sit out again...she pooped in the pool again yesterday when we had decided to give her another chance and she promised she would use the potty. Guess that didn't work out again! I really don't know what to do with her...I have bribed with everything I can think of, tried every litte incentive, threatened and taken things away (like swimming). And believe me she gets really upset and when I think that maybe it's working...she just goes back to her old ways. I just need to find that one thing that is more important to her than not using the potty, and I guess I just haven't found it yet.

So now I've got a tired bunch of kids on my hands and I just put them all to bed (except for Doogie, he went down to the house with Doug). They should all be pretty pooped out from our day, I know that I am! So hopefully they will fall asleep soon and then I will head over the house and work on unpacking some more....my funniest thing to do! Hah! I need to download the pictures of my camera too and get some more uploaded to share with all of you. Oh and don't forget to check out the kids' blogs they have been updating too!

http://doogieswritings.blogspot.com
http://allaboutjaydekc.blogspot.com

No comments: