Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Progress???

I surely hope so! I think Ryann has finally gotten the hang of this potty business (knock on wood)! I have hardly had to remind her to go in and go today, she has just been getting up and going in on her own when she has to go! I am so excited and proud of her, I think she is finally taking that big step! I'm hoping this will continue and our potty problems will be a thing of the past. I'm not too worried about her staying dry at night yet, that can come later. It is also a little bit more difficult to potty train a child with diabetes than one without. I've read from some online message boards about others who have a difficult time getting their child with diabetes potty trained, especially at night. But I'm just glad that she finally seems to be getting the hang of it! So if this keeps up than I guess I will start concentrating more on Jaxon and see if we can't get him potty trained as well!

No comments: