Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lock The Door

Well I've learned the importance of making sure your door is locked when you leave the house. I was distracted this afternoon getting five kids in the car and I really didn't think about locking the door, especially since Balder was inside. I was on my way home when my cell phone started to ring, I saw that it was Doug calling from home so I answer. He told me that he came home to find the front door open Balder out in the front yard and the two neighbor girls in the house! At first I thought he was joking (he does like to pull my leg alot) but he was telling the truth...I even found a pair of shoes that belongs to one of the little girls! The girls do have the tendency to just walk in the house announced...which usually isn't that big of a deal, but isn't good to do when no body is home! It was a good thing that Balder stayed in the yard and didn't run off and that our cat didn't get out! So yes, from now on I will be making sure that the front door is locked when we leave the house!

No comments: