Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another day....

Started off with a bang! Ryann woke up around 6:00 screaming again and yes...once again she was throwing up! Doogie was close behind around 6:30 puking up the stairs...luckily Doug was ready with a tub and caught it as he was coming up (except for the little bit that got on the landing that I was lucky enough to step in). Jayde so far is acting okay...but we'll see how it goes later on. Ryann's blood sugar is low once again, so that has been fun. When she doesn't feel good and she's low she really doesn't feel like eating and drinking things so it's always interesting. I was hoping the two little guys would get skipped this time around, but it looks like C.J atleast still has some diarhea. Will just have to wait and see on Jaxon and Jayde and see how they do as the day goes on. So this is how our day is going so far and it is only 9:30 in the morning....and I've already done two loads of laundry!

On another note, I made my photography blog last night. Nothing much on it now, but hopefully soon (and once I get a new battery charger for my camera and get some editing software) there will be some pictures showing up. So be sure to go and check it out as well and leave a comment, critique, tip or whatever strikes you fancy!

http://crowephotography.blogspot.com

No comments: