Sunday, May 25, 2008

Standing!!

I was holding onto C.J.'s hands in the middle of the room this morning and he let go of my fingers and stood unassisted for about 5-7 seconds! So he is really coming along with his balance! He was pretty pleased with himself! So watch out World...I don't think it is going to be long before he is walking! Sorry no pictures this time, but I will try to catch him doing it again later.

I don't think I want to see a paint brush again, for a very long time! But unfortunately I still need to do the second coat of paint on our bathroom and do all the touch up and accent colors that the kids want. All I have to say is that they better be happy with their paint color because I'm not going to change it again for them for a quite a while! I think we are going to try and get down there tonight and finish that up, so maybe my sore body will be feeling better by than!

Doug is on his way home, he went camping with some of his friends this weekend. They left early yesterday and are on their way back now. It sounds like they had a good time and I know he needed the break to recharge his batteries and to just hang out with the guys. He's every spare second has been spent working on getting the house done. It looks great too! It definitely doesn't look like the same house that we started with.

No comments: