Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ouch!








Well my wrist is even more swollen today than it was yesterday. Just doing little things is extremely painful. I don't think I'm going to be doing any painting for a little bit. I really need to rest it and not use it but you don't realize how hard that is to do until you try it. Especially since it is my right hand! But you gotta do what you gotta do! I actually thought it felt better when I first woke up but after getting kids dressed and ready and doing the girls hair it was really hurting again. The girls might be having some wild hair days for a while!

I worked in Doogie's class this morning. I enjoy doing this since it helps me know what kind of things they are doing in their class and I get to know the other kids in the class as well. Doogie's class unfortunately has alot of boys in it which are trouble makers. There are a few in particular that we have had some problems with. I can totally understand why Doogie gets so frustrated with them. I was about ready to strangle one of them myself this morning, and this isn't the first time with this particular child. He has no problem saying things to Doogie with me standing right there! I would never of thought of doing something like that when I was a kid! Even when I told him that was enough and we don't need to be saying things like that, he just keeps spouting off. The only thing that seems to finally shut him up is telling him that if this continues I am going to have a talk with his teacher! So I guess this is one good thing about Doogie moving to a new school next year (though there will always be trouble makers!)

Anyways, here are the pictures I promised you, the kids had so much fun flying into the pool! There is also one of C.J. from a couple days ago...poor guy was so tired, he hadn't slept much that day for us and he fell asleep while eating dinner!

No comments: