Friday, May 30, 2008

Ryann...

I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl! She's just been so darn onry lately! Course it doesn't help that her blood sugar hasn't been cooperating...she's been hitting alot of lows still. We went swimming this evening once Doug and Doogie got back from the house. I guess it is crammed full of boxes so that will be fun to sort through...uh, not! Though it is nice to have all of our stuff back! Ryann had to sit out this time, since our last episode swimming ended up with the "corn" fiasco...check back from last weekend post. She was not a happy camper about having to sit out, that's for sure. I have to say she has a really good sad face and if I wasn't a strong person I would of caved for sure. Hopefully though she'll start seeing all the things she is missing and start using that potty! I've also been having her change her own pull-ups when she is wet and putting on a new on herself. At first she didn't seem to mind doing it, but now I think she is getting tired of it...so just trying to do whatever I can to encourage her to use that potty! It's gotta click one of these days, and hopefully soon..because I'm tired of playing the bad guy!

No comments: