Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ryann's 4 year pictures, finally....











Sorry folks, meant to post these earlier but things have been a bit chaotic (wait a second...things are always chaotic over here!) These are some of the ones that I think turned out the best, she was being such a wiggle worm that it was hard to get a good picture. Once again all I did was make the colors pop a bit more and nothing else. Photoshop is on my wish list! So I will probably be doing another shoot with Ryann as well. And I still need to do Doogie, maybe I can get him in for a haircut tomorrow, so that the next time I have a free moment to do his pictures I can grab it! Anyways, enjoy the pictures and I will try to write a bigger update later. I am heading to bed, still trying to get over this nasty cold!

No comments: