Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...





















Sorry guys, I have been really bad about keeping everyone posted. Things, as always have been a bit hectic and I don't have many opportunities to write without something coming up! So I will try to bring everyone up to date.

Jaxon is doing just fine now. We finished up his steriods and his breathing treatments on Saturday. He is back to his normal onry self (in fact he was pretty much back to his onry self while in the hospital! It's amazing how fast he recovered once they started giving him meds and breathing treatments!) I still need to call the doctor's office and get him in for someday this week and get rechecked. But basically I think it is more of a wait and see type of thing. He might only have to use an inhaler when he is sick and hopefully won't develop asthma later on.

On Saturday we had our walk to find a cure for Diabetes. They had a really good turn out and I just wanted to thank everyone who donated their time and money for this great cause. We all had a lot of fun walking though we didn't go the whole 6 miles, we only made it for 3 (6 is kind of alot for a 4 year old!) She did really well though and pretty much walked (or ran) the whole 3 miles with only a couple rest stops in the stroller...that is pretty darn good for a 4 year old, I know kids older than that who couldn't even walk a mile much less three! Next year we will be better prepared and not know just a week in advanced! That way we can do a better job at fundraising and getting more walkers for Team Ryann! Oh and I didn't get any pictures of the walk (I could just kick myself for that) I meant to take my camera and take pictures of the event, but we were rushing out the door since we were running late and I forgot to grab it!

Hmmm....I'm trying to think if there is anything else super exciting that has happened, but I just can't think of any. So I will leave you to enjoy all of these pictures that I have taken in the past week or so! And don't you just love the pictures of Jaxon as the fairy (just don't tell his Daddy!) I love the fact that his face is all dirty too (he had been playing in the dirt while I was taking Ryann's pictures and than he wanted to try the wings on too. Ryann was calling him the fairy prince! Lately Jaxon has been the easiest kid to photograph (he's been such a ham!).

No comments: