Monday, June 8, 2009

Keeping Busy

Looks like I've been slacking on my blog again! It's been pretty crazy over here. Doug and I were gone all last week in TN for a conference/class that Doug was going to. It was fun being back in TN again (even though it seemed like one thing after another went wrong!) We got to drive over to Chattanooga/Soddy Daisy where we used to live and see our old house and what not. I would of taken a picture of our old house but I think I would of freaked out the new owners! They were standing in the garage when we drove by and they all stood and watched us! Originally we were supposed to get away kid free, but things happened to change that...so we ended up taking the little guy with us (since he still flew free). We also went over to Gatlinburg and enjoyed the sights. CJ especially like the little zoo they had there and he was really checking those black bears out!

On the plane ride down to TN I got a little stiff and sore from being in the plane for so long and also holding CJ on my lap. I thought that once I got out and started moving around and stretching my legs it would get better, but it got worse and worse. On Tuesday, I just couldn't take it anymore so Doug took me to the ER to get checked out. I ended up being diagnosed with Sciatica and Bursitis, so it wasn't alot of fun! It took a whole day before the medicine finally started kicking in and I was able to move around more without being in so much pain. And luckily by the time we had to leave I was feeling almost back to normal.

Anyways though, things have been moving along as usual and the kids will be done with school on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to not having to rush around in the mornings getting everyone up and ready for school, but it will definitely be interesing trying to get all my stuff done during the day (not that I got that much done anyways with CJ around...but still!)

I was going to post some pictures from our trip, but for some reason the picture loader doesn't want to cooperate so I will have to try again later.

No comments: