Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow...




It's funny how just last week the kids were running around in just a long sleeved shirt outside and now they are all bundled up in their winter jackets, hats, scarves, gloves and boots! They are all enjoying the snow though (well most of the time!) The girls aren't too thrilled when they get nailed with a snowball (though they like to throw them at other people!). I've already had to have a couple talks about if you throw snow on someone you got to expect to get it back! CJ likes to walk around in the snow, but if it gets on any bare skin...well he doesn't like that one bit! So far school hasn't been cancelled but we've been getting two hour delays and since it is now snowing again... I have a feeling we're going to have two hour delays (and maybe a cancellation) for the rest of the week and then they are out for their winter break.

Hmmmm...I'm trying to think if there has been anything else going on.... Well Jaxon has been using the potty on and off for me (more off than on, but hey...it's a start!) I found out Elmo uses the Potty DVD and we have been watching that this week and everytime after he watches the movie he wants to go in and go. Than when he goes he yells "yeah, me!" So it is pretty funny! I know he is ready, since lately all the times he has gone in the potty it was because he told me he needed to go. I just need to get better at helping him remember all of those other times. I'm going to work on doing that with him when the holiday craziness is over. I still can't believe he is going to be 3 at the end of this month!!

Anyways, I added a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment. The one of them in the leaves was just taken last week before we got hit with these cold temps and snow. And then there is poor CJ telling me that he has had enough of this cold, wet, white stuff. He got some on his hands and he wasn't liking it one bit! I will try to add some more pictures of the kiddos later.

No comments: