Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89 of 365

So Miss Cassie has been a bit of a stinker about wanting to walk, she hasn't decided that it is quicker than crawling yet. She cracks me up though since she will walk around with her walker one handed or better yet pull it along behind her! I told her if she could do that than she could definitely walk by herself! We will get her to walk around for a little bit and than she will realize what she is doing and sit down! Yep, she's stubborn...wonder where she gets that from? One person she really likes to walk to though is her cousin Emily, they are about 2 1/2 weeks apart. So when someone is helping Emily walk I can get Cassie to walk over to her (though I think part of it is Cassie likes to go over and "attack" her, so she has that extra motivation)! I'm not worried though, I know she can do it if she wants to....and she will when she decides that she is ready and not a moment before!

No comments: