Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64 of 365

I think Doogie has finally found the sport for him. He really loves basketball and he has alot of natural talent. He just needs to work on getting his emotions in check and he is going to be a force to reckon with on the basketball court!
On a sadder note, my Uncle passed away this morning. It has been quite a shock for our family, since it happened so suddenly. I've been having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that he is now gone and I will never see him again. My only regret is that we didn't get together more often. We were always saying that we all need to get together and have a family reunion but it kept getting pushed to the side with all of our busy schedules. I'm grateful for the wonderful memories that I do have of him, he will live on in all of our hearts.

No comments: