Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76 of 365

I had totally forgotten that today was St. Patrick's Day and just by chance Jaxon was the only one that I had put in green (except for Cassie, but that's only because I hadn't gotten her dressed yet!) Of course he is the only one (besides me) that has green eyes...so I guess he would of been covered there! I think Jaxon is in that between stage....you know that one of being a big kid or being a little one. He wants to do all the things that the older kids do (he especially likes to play legos with his big brother Doogie) but than again he's still sometimes on that "your too little" stage. It's hard for me to believe that he is 5 years old and will be going to Kindergarten next year, guess I just want them all to slow down a bit....they are all growing up way too fast!

No comments: