Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PICTURES!!












Did you know that Friday is World Diabetes Day?? I have a cute little banner for it on the side of the page, go check it out and see what you can do to get the word out!

Hope you enjoy all the pics, sorry it took me so long to get them up! :) I think I'm going to have to break them up (I took so many!) So be sure to keep checking back during the week and I'll try to get some more up! I still need to put some up of Doogie and just some other ones that I like too (though I like so many!) I was a picture taking fool in the month of October! So I'll be boring you all with alot of pictures! This is about all that the kids are going to let me get up for now (every time I try to upload some CJ is climbing on something!) Also the kids have updated their blogs recently (you can find the link on the side of the page) And Doug has started blogging...he's working on writting a program that will help track Ryann's Diabetes. My Diabetes Project Otherwise nothing super exciting going on. The holidays are coming and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row... I also decided to go ahead and take the job as Yearbook Editor for Doogie and Jayde's school, so that should be an adventure (hopefully it won't drive me insane!) Oh wait, I'm already insane (CJ has been doing a pretty good job of that lately...everytime I turn around he is climbing on the chairs and table, makes it interesting to get anything done!) So anyways check back later for more pictures! :)

No comments: