Thursday, February 11, 2010

Waiting....






Sorry it's been a while since I've updated! We are all doing fine at the Crowe house. Just waiting... The kids are starting to get more and more excited about the upcoming arrival (especially the girls). Jaxon's my little worrier and has been making sure that we have everything that Baby Cassie needs! My last appointment went fine...still hanging out at 4+ cm dialated. My next appointment is tomorrow. I am my doctor's last appointment of the day before he goes on call...so I'm hoping that he'll just send me over to the hospital and get things going! :) I am ready to be through being pregnant! At my last ultrasound last week, they estimated that the baby was weighing in at 7lbs 10oz already. So keep your fingers crossed that Baby Cassie will be coming this weekend!

In other news, my birthday was nice. We just stayed at home and BBQ'd, my parents and Doug's came over and we watched a bit of the Superbowl. I've been enjoying my new lens that Doug got me for my birthday. It's a 50mm f/1.4, which is great for low light and getting some great depth of field (DOF). I'm having alot of fun playing around with it and it will be great for taking pictures of the baby! The pictures you see are some that I've taken with it!

So anyways, that's about all that's been going on lately. Stay tuned for another post (hopefully soon) announcing the arrival of Cassandra Diana Crowe! :)

No comments: