Monday, February 1, 2010

February is here!!

That means this little munchkin can come at any time now! There wasn't too much change at my last appointment...maybe a 1/2 cm which puts me up to 4 1/2 cm dialated. He did tell me to take it easy for another week just to be on the safe side (they want to make sure her lungs are fully developed). So I'm not supposed to be doing anything that could cause me to go into labor. I go in again on Thursday for another check-up and we'll see what the little stinker is up to and if I'm moving along at all.

Looking forward to my birthday present (a little early) arriving hopefully today (that's what UPS says anyways!) Doug ordered me a new lens for my camera and I can't wait to try it out and play around with it!

Anyways, nothing much happening for now...just waiting....
Also it's not too late to put in your baby guess. Just go to http://www.expectnet.com/games/TheSixthCrowe

No comments: