Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and pictures from Game 9

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Grandma's out there! We won't be doing too much this year for Mother's Day, since I finally came down with this crud that seems to be going around. I did tell them that I want a photoshoot for my Mother's Day present where they all cooperate and look at the camera for me! LOL! Yeah...we'll see if that ever happens, but I can hope!

The kids had another baseball game yesterday and the weather was beautiful for it (the last few games had been rainy, windy and cold!) So it was nice to have that sun out and shining. I decided I had enough "batting" pictures and decided to move around the field and also get shots of the kids running down to first base. I love some of the expressions I caught as they were running (one of the kid's likes to stick out his tongue when he's running!)

So anyways, hopefully I'll be posting my Mother's Day photo shoot pictures soon (as long as everyone cooperates!) And we are wishing all of you a very Happy Mother's Day from the Crowes.

No comments: