Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Ryann



Still hard to believe she is turning 5 today...where does the time go? She's growing up whether I want her to or not! This is her last full week of preschool, they go tomorrow (Friday) and Monday and then Wednesday they have a class picnic. I got the honor of making the teacher present this year (even though I'm not the parent coordinator!) I guess you could say I got recruited because I was more artsy than her and she didn't know what to do.

Ryann's such a fun kid, is always keeping us on our toes and a joy to be around (well most of the time!) There are times when she drives us up the wall and we have to double check and make sure it's not her blood sugar that's making her act out or if it's just her being her! I think that's pretty accurate for most kids though. Here are some of Ryann's favorites at the age of now 5!

Ryann at 5
Size (clothes) 5/6
Size (shoe) 11
Favorite food: salad
Favorite animal: doggy
Favotite colors: pink and purple
Favorite games to plays: starwars, princess and kitty cat game on the Wii
Favorite toy: bike
Favorite thing to do: play at a friend's house
Favotite places to go: Chuckee Cheese, Olive Garden and Red Robin
Favorite movies: Sleeping Beauty, Dalmations
Favorite TV shows: Wow, Wow Wubzy, Little Bear, Toot and Puddle, Mermaid

Anyways, these are just a few of her favorite things (can you hear that song from the Sound of Music?) So Happy Birthday my little peanut! Can't believe it's been 5 years since I was in the hospital having a c-section with you. We are so very lucky and blessed to have you in our lives. We love you very much.

We also want to wish Zach a very happy birthday as well (Zach is Ryann's cousin who gets to share this very special day with Ryann. They are one year apart. Makes it easy to remember birthdays when they get to share them!)

So Happy Birthday Ryann and Zach!

No comments: