Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tantrums


Oh yes, this sweet little 19 month old has learned the art of throwing a grade A tantrum. He will throw his little body down on the ground and scream, roll around on the floor kicking his feet, he has got it down. In this case he was mad at me because I wasn't going to let him come in the kitchen with me. We have a gate across the door so that he can't come in (we don't have the childproof locks on the cabinets and he has broken a few of my dishes, not to mention he loves to table dance!) So all of that caused this "little" tantrum (well it also probably doesn't help that he has a bit of cold right now!) You will notice that his old pal "Sulley" is right there with him! Now before you go thinking that I am a horrible Mom, I did try to get him to come and sit down with me on the couch...but since I was no longer in the kitchen (which was where he wanted to be to begin with) he just wasn't having any of it and it made him madder! So I did the only other thing I could do...take pictures!

No comments: