Monday, February 2, 2009

CJ and Sugar





I'm going to try something new...I've seen a lot of people who take a picture a day (at least) of something that happens so that they have some sort of photo journal. Now they usually do this for the full year, but since I don't think I could commit to that I've decided to try and do it for a month. So you'll have to help remind me to take pictures and post them daily (as long as I'm not out of town)!

I don't know if I've introduced Sugar to you. We were originally supposed to just foster her until another home was found for her. Well you can guess how that goes! Doogie fell in love with her...and since he's never really formed such a strong attachment to an animal before (he likes animals, but usually doesn't have too much to do with them). So when we saw how attached to her he was we knew we couldn't give her away. For the most part she's a pretty good cat (we have a few issues...) but she's very sweet and loving and great with the kids. As you can see from the pictures CJ loves her too and though she might not quite like his form of "love" she does her best to tolerate it! She escaped soon after these pictures were taken.

No comments: