Monday, September 28, 2009

CJ's first day of school and soccer pics





Sorry for the delay everyone. Still recovering from being sick all last week. I'm finally starting to feel better but I wear out really fast and don't have alot of energy. I hate feeling this way so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon! The pictures are from CJ's first day of school a couple weeks ago and the soccer pictures are from last weekend, I didn't make it to this weekend's games was still feeling pretty weak. Ryann didn't have a game that week. Oh and I forgot to mention that Doogie scored a goal in the games last weekend, I wish I had gotten a picture of it. He was so excited.

They all did pretty well at their games this week according to Doug. I don't think any of them won this time, but they all just improve so much from game to game and atleast we aren't just getting blown out of the water anymore!

No comments: