Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wrestle Mania...


First off I just gotta say...I did it! I made my goal of taking atleast one picture a day for a month (February)! I don't know if I can continue to do it every single day for the rest of the year...but this has shown me that I need to take my camera out more often and capture more of the day to day stuff instead of just the big things and posed shots.

Take tonight for instance...when all the kids started wrestling with Doug, I immediately pulled out the camera. I'm glad I did or I would of missed this great shot of Jaxon running as fast as he could to keep from being caught by daddy! I just love the look on his face!

Also, Ryann's tooth came out yesterday. I tried to get a picture of her smile with a missing tooth but she wasn't being very cooperative and I didn't get a very clear shot. So I'll try to get one of her later, still can't believe she's loosing teeth already!

No comments: