Monday, July 2, 2007

My little man is 18 months!!
















Wow! Where does the time go? Hard to believe that Jaxon is already 18 months old! He is really starting to talk more and he doesn't walk anymore....he runs! I think Doug is going to be shocked at how much he has changed since he last saw him...he definitely isn't a baby anymore but a toddler! Hopefully it won't take Jaxon long to warm back up to Doug when he gets here....I don't think he'll have a problem with the other 3 though. They are all pretty excited about Daddy coming back.

In other news, I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon. Everything is still looking good. I'm still hanging out at 3 cm and his head is pressing right against my bladder which is why I have to pee every 10 seconds! LOL! She told me that everytime I have a contraction to start walking around and see if that helps move his head down where it is supposed to be and off my bladder, so I might be doing a bunch of walking to help get things moving. So I go back in on Monday to see my usual OB (I saw the physician's assistant today, since my doctor was on vacation). So Doug will be able to go with me to my next doctor's appointment and then we'll do my amnio next Thursday, get the results back on Friday and get induced on Saturday (July 14th)! So D-Day is fast approaching!
So anyways, that's about it for now. We are just hanging out and trying to stay cool in this hot weather. And I'm still working on Ryann with the potty. I think she is finally starting to get the hang of it though and she finally filled up one of her sticker charts and got to go to the store and pick out a toy. She also stayed dry for me for a whole day so I let her have the black lab webkin that I had been bribing her with! LOL! So she is improving...I'm hoping she'll be completely potty trained by the time this little guy gets here. So keep your fingers crossed for us! I've included some pics of the kids cooling off in the sprinkler and also some pictures I took of Ryann for her 3 year...she wasn't being super cooperative so I'm going to try and get some more of her later this week. I also got to work on getting some good ones of Jaxon for his 18 month pictures.

No comments: