Monday, July 9, 2007





























Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We sure did, not only did the kids enjoy the fireworks they were also pretty excited to go and pick up Daddy from the airport that evening! It was so cute to watch them as they ran down the sidewalk towards Doug yelling "Daddy, Daddy!" as they ran and then jumped into his arms! So needless to say we are all happy to have him here with us.

I had my OB appointment this morning and everything is still looking good. I was up to 3 1/2 cm dialated and the baby's heartbeat sounded great. He's still kind of floating up there, so hopefully he'll drop down alot by Saturday when they induce me. I go in bright and early Thursday morning to have my amnio done (unless he decides to come on his own before than). My OB is on call tonight and than not on again until Saturday when I'm supposed to be induced. He told us to go and eat lots of Mexican food since that can help bring on labor! So you can guess where we went to lunch...and I have been having some contractions, so who knows! LOL! So we'll see what happens.
Anyways, other than that we have just been trying to beat the heat and stay cool. Which means we've been doing lots of swimming and running through the sprinklers and what not. It's supposed to hit back up in the 100's by Wednesday. So that's about it for us over here. I will keep you posted as things happen! :) I've included some pictures of the kids that I took on the 4th of July in their "festive duds"!

No comments: