Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Here are the kids at 9:00 (hey, it's midnight on the East Coast!) ringing in the New Year! I wanted to get a picture of all of them early since I knew not all of them would make it till midnight! Surprisingly 4 out of 6 of my children made it till midnight to ring in the New Year with us. CJ almost made it (he lasted until 11:15) and he probably would of made it if he had been downstairs with the rest of them playing the wii instead of upstairs snuggling with me on the couch and watching a movie! I think that was the only reason that Jaxon made it that late! Not only did we ring the New Year in but we also celebrated Jaxon's 5th birthday! Still can't believe he is 5 and will be starting kindergarten next year! He wanted pizza and ice cream for dinner so we all went to Round Table for dinner and than finished it off over at Baskin Robbins for desert!

No comments: