Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ryann's 6th Birthday Bash!

Still can't believe Ryann is 6 already! She turned the big 6 on Friday (May 14th), to celebrate she invited some of her friends to come for a fairy princess birthday party. I made tutus for all the girls and found a bunch of wings (which the girls got to take home with them). We made tiaras and wands and ate pizza (and of course princess cupcakes and ice cream)! I think all the girls had a great time! I kicked the boys out of the house for the party, they got to spend some quality time with Daddy. I think the biggest hit of the party though was the horse tire swing (pictures to come later, still going through them). When Doug got back later with the boys the girls requested that he come out and push them since he can push alot higher than I can! So I think we can call this party a big success! Happy Birthday my sweet little girl! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and to watch you grow up and become the wonderful girl you are!

No comments: